Three of the biggest risks faced by firefighters are disorientation, visibility and accountability (to both individuals and tools). Foxfire® illuminating products assist firefighters in facing these risks by improving positional orientation, making personnel easy to locate and illuminating search areas.
- Increases visibility and positional orientation
- Can be charged by any light source (sun, artificial light, low light)
- Will illuminate for hours
- May be recharged repeatedly by any light condition
- Glow/illumination serves as a “light emitter”
- Energy efficient, eco-friendly and no batteries required
- Made of industrial grade high temperature resistant silicone
- Can withstand high temperatures
How It Works
Our products utilize advanced photoluminescent technology. It is not just the highest grade photoluminescence pigment but also the propriatary application of pharmaceutical grade photoluminescence ( PL ) pigments suspended in various substrates. Some of these materials initially can emit light output over 1,000+ mcd/m2 and can continue to emit light up to 80 hours* when fully charged. This technology has been tested by UL to meet or exceed the ASTM E2072/3 international standards for photoluminescence safety materials.